Your Vipon FAQs Answered
Vipon is your space on the internet to find some of the best deals available all while helping real people just like you. Many of our sellers are starting up with their small businesses and are excited to bring their products to you.
We want to make it easy for you to find great products at a great price.
Here are some common issues you might encounter and how to solve them:
- What if the voucher doesn’t work?
- What if the product is out of stock?
- What do I do if I no longer want the product?
- What do I do if the price of the product is different?
- When should I reach out to the seller?
- I want to report the seller. How do I do that?
You’ve been accepted for a new product and you go to purchase but the code doesn’t work? Firstly troubleshoot to make sure it’s not something on your end.
- Is this a product you’ve tried to buy before?
- Do you have multiple products in your cart? Try removing the other products.
- Is the promotion still running?
We have a guide in our Help Centre here on the steps you can take with vouchers that aren’t working.
Ok so you’ve tried everything on your end to try to get the voucher to work. If you’ve exhausted all your options, it’s time to reach out to the seller. You’ll find their contact details in your product promotions Dashboard in the last column.
Let them know what steps you’ve taken so they can quickly figure out why the voucher might not be working for you. Remember, sellers want you to buy and try their products and have a good experience with Vipon. So in most cases issues with vouchers are an oversight and are quickly resolved.
You’ve found the perfect product that you’re ready to buy, but when you go to purchase you notice it’s out of stock. What do you do?
Firstly check that it’s a current promotion and not an old expired promotion sitting on your dashboard. If the promotion is still active, email the seller (find their contact information on your product promotions dashboard) and let them know the product is out of stock.
It might be that the promotion is going very well and the seller needs some time to restock. They will do their best to work with you to ensure you can buy the product shortly.
Firstly make sure you’re only requesting products you definitely plan on buying. There are a lot of products out there for everyone’s tastes, so be aware you could be taking the spot of someone who really wants to try out the product.
If you’ve made a mistake and realized you no longer what to purchase the product you have several options.
- Click ‘Decline Voucher’ If you have not accepted the voucher yet. This will notify the seller and the product will be removed from your product promotions dashboard in time.
- Accepted the Voucher? If you’ve already accepted the voucher, you can email the seller and explain to them your reasons for no longer wanting the product. Once you have done this, click ‘Report a Seller’ and list your reason for no longer wanting the product.
If the price of the product is different to the listed price on Vipon, your first step should be to contact the seller. In some cases they might not be aware and they can fix it for you so you can purchase the product at the promoted price.
We recommend working with the seller to resolve any issues. They want you to try their products and will do their best to help you out.
Some examples of situations where you might reach out to the seller.
- Your Voucher is not working
- The price of the product is different
- You no longer want the product
- The product is out of stock
A promotion or product might not fit the rules of Vipon. In this case, you might want to alert the Vipon team, to do this you can click ‘Report the Seller’ in your product promotions dashboard.
Some reasons you might report a seller include:
- Price changed or incorrect
- Shipping price incorrect
- False original price
- Picture incorrect
- Wrong product category
- Possible scam or dishonest
List your reason for reporting, we will receive and review the issue and remove the product or seller if necessary.